Hi there, since you have indicated that you are not able to make it to the Upper Room Mission Special Members Meeting, would you be able to complete the following proxy vote.
Our current purposes of the Society
1) To relieve poverty by operating a soup kitchen for individuals or families who are in need.
2) To relieve poverty by providing basic necessities of life, including food and clothing and by providing counselling and outreach programs to individuals and families in need.
3) to advance religion by establishing and maintaining a house of worship with services conducted in accordance with the tenets and doctrines of the Christian faith.
(CHANGE / ADDITION) The purposes of the society addition:
4) to construct, hold, manage and maintain affordable housing for adults and families of low or low and moderate income.
5) to provide emergency support services for families and emergency shelter support services for individuals aged 19 or older who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness.